Monday, November 7, 2011

Random Places #1

I realized that I take so many pictures of places that I've been to, but I never upload or do anything with the photos haha, so I guess I'll start posting them here for fun =P

Here are some pretty recent photos of 2 random stores within the past 2 weeks


Merely Sweets (Macaron shop!)
RAINBOW MACARONS!! AWESOME ^___^
1 dozen = $18... not awesome D: (cute box though)

Pop Culture (boba shop)

Remote counter! Too many chairs in the way x)
PACMAN SEATS&RUBIC CUBE TABLE!!
Michael Jackson on the wall, with Thriller music video playing~

I bought some stickers today and will post up my mini giveaway probably this weekend! I also got a set of Hello Kitty Beauty lashes, and will review them soon~ Apparently I believe that there are 6 different types out and I'll try to update with photos when I can, but I don't think the stores allow me to take pictures of their products so I need to sneak pics... LOL

9 comments:

J e s s i e said...

Never get to see or try macarons yet ! One day I will be trying that !! >.<

Sara said...

Wow those sweets look seriously amazing, I’m drooling all over the screen here, I have to go and buy something sweet now! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

said...

OO if 1 dozen is 18$, how much is only 1 piece of a macaron?

...obviously macarons are quite expensive all over the world ~_~.
There is only one solution: bake your own!! I will definetly do that on holidays :3

♪ Vernissage and Cream ♫

Vyvy said...

$1.85 each >.< I would bake some but I heard it is tough to get used to haha, I will try anyway soon

Nelia bryan said...

i love cupcakes and macarons <3 they are soooooooo sweet!!! :)

♥Aki.C said...

I love macarons, esp those from TWG Tea. ^^

maaike said...

food food and even more food makes me hungry ;p

is so cool a pacman chair hahaha and all the other things as well. (i'll be your follower by the way)

http://maaikedg.blogspot.com/

Dirt On The Rocks said...

macarons are expensive! at our mall it's $1.70 per macaron. It's like wtf I'll just make my own. My bf was arguing with me that I won't lose anything by purchasing 1. I'm like they're so pretty but extremely overpriced.

D~tan said...

Good to see another local OC girl! I have bookmarked the boba shop so I'm super excited to try it next time I'm in the Little Saigon area :D

Post a Comment