Sunday, October 23, 2011

♥ Alpaca Haul+ Hello Kitty Noodles! ♥

A while ago I caught up in the alpaca madness because of Japan
The first alpaca I got was last month with the release of "Harvest Moon-A Tale of Two Cities" and I did a pre-order, so my pre-order bonus gift was a mini alpaca plushie!!
About a week later, I discovered a new blog that sold Arpakasso!! I was so excited especially since my boyfriend said he ordered me a set
A few weeks later he came over with this package...
"Do one thing every day to make you happy"
There were 4 baby alpaca keychain plushies, 1 alpaca coin purse, and 1 bonus gift- a little charm!
They have cute pearl necklace with lace bow on back
Gahh, I wish these were big enough for me to cuddle
Bonus gift! Purple arpakasso charm head!
I decided to put one baby alpaca on a purse
My boyfriend also got me an Eevee keychain to put on my purse a few months ago @anime expo '11

It has such cute charms on the keychain!!
Anyways here is the stock photo for my Baby Alpaca Lace Set:

And here is the link to the shop: http://alpakasso.blogspot.com/
I highly recommend this seller, she is super nice and such a great girl for opening this site! I can't wait to buy more ^____^

 
Now for Hello Kitty Noodles! They were japanese curry flavor

26 comments:

Mimi said...

Omg those are so adorable!! I'm seriously thinking of buying some~

Anonymous said...

Omg those things are so cute!!! Hello kitty noodles even exist>??! Wow. Never seen them in my life, they look good T,,T

thatgirlunkown said...

omg those noodles are soo cute! where did you get them? : )

エミリー❤ said...

sooo cute *0*
oh my!! what site did you buy the alpaca's from?!
I want to buy some!!

Mai said...

oh really cute accessories (: i've tried the Hello Kitty cup noodles however i felt that it was rather too salty!

CMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com

Vyvy said...

I posted the website on the blog post~
http://alpakasso.blogspot.com/

Vyvy said...

and sorry, my sister bought the noodles from online and it came from japan, but I don't know what the site is =/

Kim said...

wow your BF ordered all that? how sweet of him omg XD.....

Unknown said...

Vy, everything is so adorable and omg hellokitty noodles? Never seen that before. I want it lol. You know whats funny? I was just watching Hello Kitty Bento on youtube and they're so freakin cute...too cute to eat. I want my own lol.

Vyvy said...

ahh, I know what you mean! Too cute to eat but must still have it!

just Jennifer :3 said...

omgg your boyfriend is soo sweeeet xD
such cute alpaca's <333

and omgg you make me hungry with your awesome hello kitty noodles * ^*

Cominica said...

omgg, that hello kitty noodle!!!!! I want itttt~~!!!

Mari said...

Oh god, that's too cute XD I must have one too! ^^

Cele said...

Alpaca are so cute! Really lovely, all there!
I want one for me too! Maybe will buy one!

Hello Kitty Noodles lookdelicious, and cute!

♥Aki.C said...

Omg!!! So many alpaca! They are so freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!!


http://xiaoqingqiang.blogspot.com

Oneiro said...

Woaa, so cute! I love the purple alpaca charm :D!

~*NeNe*~ said...

so many cute alpakasss *__________* <333

Christie said...

Hi hi! Thanks for linking my shop :D Glad you're enjoying the alpacas <3

Anonymous said...

OMG wth Hello Kitty noodles?!?! lol
Nice blog honey! ;)

Anonymous said...

hello kitty noodles?? my daughter would eat this everyday, lol
its too cute
@CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omggggg this post is full of cute stuffff!! *dies*


♡ Pei Ting

WhimsicalityInDisguise.blogspot.com

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Too much adorable. *_* I love alpacas!

Miko said...

Ahhh so kawaii! I love love love Harvest Moon. I have almost all of them! I keep buying them because I really love the one for N64 and I want to find one that can compare but I haven't found it yet. I like to keep up with the harvest moon previews from ushi no tane but I forgot to check it in awhile so I didn't know tale of two towns was released! I'm so happy I read this post!! I'm going to go buy it!

Vyvy said...

that's great to hear!! ^^ the games are fun hahah

Richelle said...

I got the same alpacas as you! She's an excellent seller :D

I love Harvest Moon, it's so addicting!

Anonymous said...

i would like to order some hello kitty noodles. email me at teresanguyen1085@yahoo.com please

Post a Comment